- In this post we will go straight to the subject if you still don’t know what NFT is and click on the button below and find out.
To create an NFT it is necessary to make the mint name given to the process of transforming something into an NFT, that is, to code it and put it in blockchain.
To make transactions in NFT you need gas, (gas is the name given to the task of executing these transactions) which has a dynamic price and today does not cost less than US $ 70.
You need to consider 2 indispensable things if you want to enter this wonderful market, which is the minimum value to create the NFT + percentage charged by the marketplace upon sale (10 to 30%). Currently only OpenSea, an eBay of the NFTs, is not charging mint.
Steps to create NFT
- First thing and create a portfolio for your ethereum. If you don’t have ethereum you will need to buy
- Connect your wallet to an NFT Marketplace that you will be using
- Create a digital file for your NFT
Step 1: Create an Ethereum portfolio
Get ready that this fox will be your present friend on this journey!
This wallet can hold your NFTs and you will also need to use it to pay for blockchain gas fees later. There are hundreds of platforms offering free cryptocurrency wallets and all of the options listed below work with most major NFTs marketplaces and blockchain applications.
MetaMask is the most used wallet by more than a million cryptographers and cryptographers and is also easy to connect with other wallets and cryptographic platforms, it is available as a browser extension and mobile app on iOS and Android.
Step 2: Buy a small amount of Ethereum
There are fees to convert your content to an NFT on most major digital art platforms. I will talk about this in more detail later, but for now, you will need to buy some Ethereum (ETH) to pay for the costs of making your own NFT.
Ethereum’s price fluctuates from second to second, making it difficult to maintain control.
The simplest way to start is to set a dollar amount that you are willing to spend and then buy exactly that amount from Ethereum. About US $ 150 is spent to raise a single art and now I intend to raise 3 more, I could save the amount in Gas if I planned. Here’s the tip!
After obtaining them, you can connect your wallet to various NFT platforms and upload the image or file you want to convert to NFT.
- Step 3: Connect your wallet to an NFT Marketplace and create the marketplace:
After setting up your wallet and buying some ETH, you will need to choose a market where you would like to make an NFT and sell your artwork.
Is it free to make NFTs?
It costs nothing to make NFTs on OpenSea, some platforms charge a fee. With Ethereum-based platforms, this fee is known as “gas”. The amount of ethereum needed to perform a specific function on the blockchain – in this case, adding a new NFT to the market – is known as Ethereum gas.
How to sell your first NFT?
To sell your NFTs in an online market, click on the item you want to sell and look for the “sale” button. When you select this option, you will be taken to a price page where you can choose the terms of the sale, such as whether you want to hold an auction or sell for a fixed price.
The most popular cryptocurrencies for which you can sell your NFTs are ethereum and other smart contract tokens, but some platforms only support the native token of the blockchain in which they were developed, for example.
- You can earn a lot with NFTs by creating and selling or buying and selling later. NFT is a new market where you can earn big if you know what to do. We provide consultancy in cryptocurrencies where we top and lead you to gain a lot in this new market. Click on the button below where you will be redirected to Fiverr where we will help you.