1) Dicot is a clean and responsive theme, perfect for a magazine, news site or blog. Its useful features include wide and boxed layouts, sidebar areas, a fixed menu, a carousel of featured posts and custom widgets.
2) Romero was designed for magazine sites, featuring full-width featured images that help your top blog posts really stand out. It is an ideal theme for video game sites, car magazines and other topics suitable for large, vibrant images.
3) Get to know Cubic, a theme based on a single column grid with large highlighted images, perfect for photobiology.
Cubic allows you to have two personalized menus: one in the theme’s sliding sidebar (main menu) and one in the footer (social menu). To configure your menus, go to Customizer → Menus.
4) Healthy Living is fresh and simple blogging theme. With it’s laid-back modern design and a beautiful typography, this theme spotlights your content and draws readers right in. It features custom header image, post formats and different page templates to help you customize the theme.
Healthy Living is highly responsive and will present your site in the best possible light on smartphones, tablets, laptops as well as on large desktop screens.
5)Argent is a clean, modern portfolio theme for designers, artists, photographers, and full-service ad agencies, too. A homepage template featuring portfolio projects and a central area for a call to action guides visitors to exactly what you want them to see. The responsive layout ensures your portfolio looks stunning no matter the device or screen size.
Argent is a free WordPress portfolio theme with a premium feel. Whether you work alone or on a team of talented people with different creative skills, this website template has room for it all. Publish the eye-catching illustrations your graphic designer whipped up. Add some inspirational videos you’ve produced for clients. Show off the brilliant images from your last photo shoot.
6) (Baskerville 2 is a refreshed version of the Baskerville theme, with more features and added flexibility.)
Baskerville 2 is a crisp, responsive theme that displays your writing, photos, and videos in a dynamic grid layout.
Baskerville 2 supports all Content Options, including the ability to display your choice of full post content or excerpts on the blog and archives.
7) Apostrophe 2 is a refreshed version of Apostrophe, with more features and added flexibility.
When you’re looking to get straight to the point, Apostrophe 2 is the theme for you. Simple and clean, Apostrophe 2 shines in the little details: bold type, bright color, and big images.
Apostrophe 2 is a fully responsive magazine theme that’s a pleasure to read from any device. It offers clean typography paired with a modern design. Choose from a single-column layout, or make use of multiple sidebar and footer widget areas. Highlight your best posts to add variety and interest to your homepage, and showcase your social media links at the top of the page.
8) Bring some balance back to your website withRebalance, a simple portfolio theme for photographers, artists, and graphic designers with a clean look and large-format images perfect for displaying artwork and photography. Its layout and fonts are responsive, so your site’s legible and stylish no matter the size of the screen. And it includes six accent colors options and supports site logos, so it’s easy to add a personal touch.
9) Aquene is a stylish and lightweight theme crafted for magazines, newspapers, or personal blogs. A modern layout and quick customization options make it the perfect choice for any publisher.
10) Spatial is a theme designed for photo-centric blogs, with a minimalist style.
11) Revelar is a single-column blogging theme, designed to showcase your gorgeous photography and highlight your writing, while providing an immersive experience for your visitors. With support for large featured images and multiple post formats, the theme is flexible enough to be used as a photoblog, personal journal, or tumblelog.